Google brings a list of results, the first one actually contains the desired information. Google Maps also returnes the value of about 11.190 km.
I like the result presentation from WolframAlpha:
- it shows how it interpreted the query: it turned it into the desired information
- it shows the result on top: 6960 miles, but also offers conversations into other units.
- it shows a lot of additional information.
- it offers me different Dublin’s to choose from.
- if WolframAlpha isn’t sure about the query it tries to guess and lets you choose.
Every now and again I used WolframAlpha – especially when it comes to present something fancy with JasperServer dashboards or basic questions like what time is in a specific city, I would also get information about the time zone.
Popularity: 1% [?]Tags: google, internet, search, wolframalpha