Just seen it yesterday on nerdcore.de how to build spaghetti monsters. Served it as last dish for the tang. It was fun to create. Just use:
- unfrozen Köttbullar (Ikea meat balls)
- Spaghetti and Maccheroni
- Ketchup and Chili sauce (a sauce of chopped tomatoes and garlic would suit better)
Combine the unfrozen meat ball with the uncooked noodles, bring water to boil, cook it until the noodles are edible. Put the peas into the noodles and then *play* when you are eating. They can fly!
I created 3 different types of monsters:
- 3 meatballs per monster – not really identifiable as monster, but fun to eat.
- 2 meatballs per monster – closest to the original.
- one meatball per monster – most fun to play with. The meat balls should be larger though.
Next time I will combine more ingredients as this was pretty plain. And I need to improve the eyes. The dish itself requires some sauce, too ;)
(found here via Flying Spaghetti mit Hackfleischbällchen|nerdcore.de)
Popularity: 1% [?]