- Prime directive: Make Mr Tang happy.
- Get a house and build a home for The Tangs. We actually started it. Today we lost our favorite house in a bidding war. That quite hurts, especially as I had the extensions and garden architecture scoped out in my mind already. We are bidding now on another house and I guess Jim doesn’t like it as much anymore because I considered the hillside yard to be an interesting location to build a bunker.
- Answer private mails. I skipped all the online social network broadcasting and replaced them with real people contacts, however I still suck at answering mails from people that matter.
- Live healthy. Less restaurant food during work trips, less pub o’clock till Ian o’clock and beyond on Fridays, less red meat, more naturally riped fruits and vegetables and lots of fibers. Also, I need to get rid of my recently discovered liking for Butler’s chocolate. Do more exercises, at least 30 min walk a day.
- Spend less, save more. Do something to cover my pension. Husband’s b-day words are unforgotten: “16 more years and you’ll be 50.” When did I age that much… I felt I was 20-something. Now I need to take care of future me to save her from the streets, evil offspring and public social care for elderly people.
- Throw *the* 60th and 70th birthday party for my parents :)
- Re-factor my blog. It’s a mess, I admit. Also, write more articles. I guess, with the next weeks in lovely suburbian Bristol, beautiful Birmingham and some random London suburb I will have lots of time for it.
I guess (1) is the most difficult, (2) is commit goal for The Tangs, (3) takes most time, (4) has it’s 20th anniversary on this list, (5) continues from the past 2 years, (6) is already in progress, (7) will most likely be actually done by end of this year.
Popularity: 2% [?]Tags: blog, frau klein, new year resolution