I haven’t used org-mode in the past few months and when I was using it this week the PDF export was broken. Instead of getting a PDF output I got this error
LaTeX Error: File `wrapfig.sty’ not found.x
As I haven’t changed anything regarding emacs nor org-mode installation it took me a while to figure how to solve it. I have org-mode installed via mac ports, I might have done a port upgrade outdated at some point and this might have caused the issue. Now, how did I get it working again?
- sudo port selfupdate :: I haven’t touched macports in a while.
- sudo port upgrade org-mode :: I upgraded org-mode hoping that this would solve it. I got a minor upgrade (7.0.2 -> 7.0.3), the error still occured.
- sudo port upgrade texlive-latex-extra :: this is the file that supposedly contains all the missing file.
- sudo texhash :: to rebuild TeX-inputfiles-database
- changing my emacs configuration :: I added the line (require ‘org-latex) in the ~/.emacs file and restarted emacs.
That did do the job, now the PDF export runs again. Jippieh!
Popularity: 7% [?]Tags: emacs, export, fix, howto, latex, macports, org-mode, tex